There's added value to a Ford Certified Pre‐Owned vehicle. For example, each one includes both comprehensive limited warranty coverage and powertrain limited warranty coverage backed by Ford Motor Company. Every vehicle also goes through a rigorous 172‐point inspection by Ford factory‐trained dealer technicians. Any part(s) that doesn't meet our standards is replaced with a Ford factory‐ authorized part. And then there's the complimentary 24/7 roadside assistance. Considering all that you get, buying a Ford Certified Pre‐Owned vehicle is a great investment. Certified. Free 20 Yr / 200,000 Mile Warranty, Ford Certified PreOwned!, New Tires!, Carfax One Owner, Bluetooth, Keyless Entry, MP3 / IPOD Compatible, USB, Backup Camera, 6-Speed Automatic.
CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. 2017 Ford Fusion SE Ingot Silver 2.5L iVCT FWD 6-Speed Automatic
Odometer is 8453 miles below market average! 21/32 City/Highway MPG
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
* 172 Point Inspection
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 2017 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Give us a quick call if you would like more information about this vehicle, need to request additional photos, or want to schedule a time to drive it and take a closer look.
* Fuel-efficient turbocharged engines; sharp handling; quiet cabin; advanced technology and safety features; improved touchscreen interface; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Great mix of sharp handling and composed ride; turbo engines provide punchier acceleration compared to most competitors; quiet and elegantly designed interior with high-quality materials; available all-wheel drive Source: Edmunds